Cancellation and Transfer Policy
In the event of cancellation of a training course by Surrey Welfare Rights Unit, all fees paid will be returned, or transferred with your agreement to a later event. We fully recognise that difficulties do arise from time to time over attendance at a training event. Although we will endeavour to re-book places that are cancelled this cannot be guaranteed. The following conditions will therefore apply to all confirmed bookings:
- Substitutes are acceptable up to the commencement of the training.
- Fee will be reimbursed for cancellations notified to Surrey Welfare Rights Unit at least 14 days before the course.
- For free courses, a cancellation fee of £25 will apply if a delegate withdraws within 14 days of the course, or does not turn up to the course on the day.
- Full fee will be non-refundable for cancellations within 14 days of the course, or non-attendance on the day of the course.
- Surrey Welfare Rights Unit reserves the right to cancel the course, to change the venue and/or the course facilitators.