Universal Credit and help to pay your rent or mortgage
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- 31st October 2016
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Who is this course for?
This course is for advisers who need more detail on how Universal Credit can help claimants who rent or who have a mortgage to pay. Delegates will need to understand the basics of Universal Credit.
To give advisers a more in depth understanding of how support for rent and mortgage interest can be provided via Universal Credit, at what level and any restrictions that may be in place.
Delegates will have gained knowledge across the following areas:
- What rent support is provided via Universal Credit
- What restrictions are in place for rent support
- How rent support is calculated
- What financial support with mortgage interest is provided via Universal Credit
- What restrictions there are for help with mortgage interest
- Issues around payment of rent support or mortgage interest including direct payments and waiting periods