Universal Credit – COVID-19 Update
16th July 2020
by Ray Savage in
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- 3rd August 2020
9:30 am - 11:00 am
Who is this course for?
This 90 minute course is aimed at LCA advisers who are already helping clients with Universal Credit queries, including Help to Claim staff and volunteers. This is an update course, so delegates need to already have a working knowledge of UC.
By the end of the e-learning module advisers will understand more about the COVID-19 welfare reforms that have been introduced and how they affect UC claimants.
The course will include:
- Maximising UC payments if you are affected by COVID-19
- Changes to the claims process
- Changes to the Claimant Commitment
- How the reforms affect help with rent and childcare costs
- How payments from the Job Retention Scheme, and the SEISS are treated for UC
- Challenges in the Courts update and how these cases may affect LCA clients