Right to Reside and Competent State
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- 17th October 2016
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
FOR TRAINING FEES PLEASE SEE HERE
Who is this course for?
This course is for benefit advisers who advise EEA nationals and want to understand the benefit issues for this client group. A good understanding of the benefit system is advisable.
The aim of this course is to help delegates understand the issues surrounding EEA nationals claiming benefits to allow them to identify situations where a claim for benefits may be possible, and begin to understand the information that is required for a correct benefit decision to be made.
At the end of the course delegates should:
- Understand the complexity of advising EEA nationals
- Be aware of some of the different ways an EEA national can have a right to reside
- Understand when the EU coordination rules may be relevant
- Begin to understand what questions need to be asked for advice to be given
- Know who to refer to for relevant advice