Quick Benefits Calculator – Getting to know the software
8th February 2017
by Ray Savage in
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- 23rd May 2017
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Who is this course for?
This hands-on half day training is for advisers who have a good knowledge of the welfare benefit system and who have access to the software but have not had the opportunity or time to get to know their way around it.
To help advisers to achieve a better understanding of what the calculator can do in an advice setting.
- Understand how to make the most of the software in a structured session.
- To become familiar with the screens and options that can be selected.
- Have the time and opportunity to work through selected examples.
- Understand how to progress from a simple benefit check through to more complex calculations.
- To learn how to complete, and save a better off calculation.