PIP – the Descriptors
17th March 2017
by Ray Savage in
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- 21st September 2017
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Who is this course for?
This half day course is for advisers who are looking for a detailed understanding of the disability criteria for Personal Independence Payment.
This half day course will provide advisers with an outline of this benefit, with an emphasis on understanding the descriptors and the award of points under each of the daily living and mobility activities.
At the end of the course delegates should
- Understand what the descriptors mean
- Understand how case law has shaped interpretation of the descriptors
- Be able to identify which descriptors are relevant to specific groups of claimants
- Be able to identify the problem areas and who is vulnerable to these
- Feel confident they are able to provide relevant information when completing a PIP2 form