Personal Independence Payment – Challenging Decisions
30th April 2021
by Ray Savage in
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- 2nd November 2021
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Who is this course for?
This course is for any adviser keen to understand how to challenge a Personal Independence Payment decision.
It focuses on the process of challenging a PIP decision and covers what should be considered before appealing a decision, and the basis of the challenge that is being made.
By the end of this course delegates should be able to:
- Understand the role of an appeal and the risks of appealing
- Decide whether an appeal is the right action to take
- Advise the client on options other than an appeal
- Understand the process of appealing and their role in the process
- Feel more confident helping a client appeal a decision