The course will look at the common options for debt clients and will focus on the basic rules as well as the pros and cons of each option. The course will look at common problems when dealing with uncooperative creditors as well as covering issues such as identifying appropriate strategies, involving clients in the decision-making process and other best practice approaches.
The course will look at the common options for debt clients and will focus on the basic rules as well as the pros and cons of each option. Identifying key issues to be considered when compiling a financial statement will be included.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
• Explain the FCA rules and guidance governing debt advice
• Identify best practice principles and issues that may impact on the delivery of quality advice
• Explore the key factors to consider when identifying an appropriate debt option
• Explore common issues and problems when compiling a financial statement
• Explain the advantages and disadvantages of each debt option
• Identify common problems with creditors
Venue Phone: 01482 226130Address:
This venue is just off the A3, between Guildford and Wisley. There is free on-site parking – please do not park in the spaces for Vanderbilt Homes.
SATNAV users : Please use GU23 7JY as the postcode