Introduction to Universal Credit
22nd November 2018
by Ray Savage in
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- 23rd January 2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Who is this course for?
This one day introduction to Universal Credit is for advisers who are looking for an overview of the new benefit.
This course will provide advisers with a good outline of how Universal Credit is being introduced, who is entitled, the claim process, claimant conditionality and how Universal Credit is calculated.
By the end of the course delegates will have covered the following areas:
- What benefits are replaced by Universal Credit
- What the basic rules of entitlement are
- An outline of what payments make up Universal Credit
- What is claimant commitment
- Who is likely to be better-off and who is worse-off
- What are the emerging problem areas with Universal Credit
Venue Phone: 01483 776713 Address:
14A Monument Way Depot, Monument Way East, Woking, Surrey, GU21 5LY, United Kingdom