Dealing with Aggression
6th April 2017
by Ray Savage in
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- 23rd January 2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone who deals with the public.
Delegates will be able to:
- Identify factors contributing to a aggressive behaviour.
- Identify signs of anger in themselves and clients.
- Practice strategies for defusing aggression.
- Recognise the differences between aggression, anger and assertiveness.
- Recognise the significance of planning and organization in minimizing the risks and effects of aggressive behaviour.
- Know procedures for dealing with the aftermath of an incident of aggression.
- Recognise how to use your existing skills to minimise and deal effectively with aggressive behaviour.
There is about 1 hour’s pre-course work for this course.
Pre course work