Client Focussed Casework for Successful Outcomes (Note new time)
9th March 2022
by Ray Savage in
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- 11th May 2022
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Who is this course for?
This e-learning course is for anyone currently or about to undertake casework in an area of social welfare law. It is not restricted to benefits caseworkers.
This course will provide caseworkers with the range of skills required to deliver client focussed casework that meets AQS quality mark standards.
At the end of this course you will:
- have explored the difference between supported advice and casework
- be able to identify the benefits of efficient case administration and good case management
- understand your client’s goals, appreciate the barriers they face and manage their expectations with regard to realistic options and outcomes
- have learned to manage a caseload including being able to prioritise work and recognise key dates
- appreciate the need for ongoing continuing professional development and supervision