Changing Universal Credit decisions
17th March 2022
by Ray Savage in
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- 10th May 2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Who is this course for?
This course is for benefits advisers who have experience of Universal Credit and are looking to understand how to get Universal Credit awards changed.
It will give you an understanding of the rules for revision and supersession of Universal Credit decisions. In particular the course will consider how to change a decision where there is a change of circumstances, including whether an extension of time for notifying a change is possible.
At the end of the course delegates should understand:
- The difference between an any grounds and an anytime revision
- The difference between a revision and a supersession of a decision
- The time limits for notifying changes in circumstances
- The scope for requesting extensions for notifying changes
- Supersessions and revisions when there is an award of a qualifying benefit
A complete set of slides will be provided at the end of the course.