8th August 2018
by Ray Savage in
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- 30th January 2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Who is this course for?
Are you struggling to keep on top of all the social security and tax credits changes? This course will update your knowledge of current issues in administration, legislation, case law and practice. The course will focus on recent changes and imminent reforms. This is not an introductory course.
This course will update participants on recent and future changes of the benefits and tax credits system.
By the end of the course participants will have greater knowledge of:
- Recent and imminent changes to social security and tax credit administration
- Recent and imminent changes to benefits legislation
- Important caselaw summaries
- Identifying what support clients are likely to need as a result of the continuing welfare reforms
- What further help, advice and information Surrey Welfare Rights Unit can provide