Benefits for Carers Reaching Pension Age
7th February 2018
by Ray Savage in
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- 23rd April 2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
The course will bring together all the elements of the welfare system that are relevant for Carers who are nearing state pension age or who are already pension age. The course will equip delegates with legal, practical and pitfall information in order for them to holistically advise this client group of their full entitlement.
At the end of the course delegates will have a good understanding of:
- Carers Allowance rules of entitlement and how CA interacts with the State Retirement Pension
- The changing state pension age and Carers right to a State Retirement Pension
- Entitlement to Pension Credit and other means-tested benefits
- Passporting for Carers over pension age including tackling fuel poverty
- Future changes relevant to carers